About Sega Strike Fighter SD
A flight simulator game from Sega where the player takes on the role of a Marine aviator, call sign "Strike Fighter", piloting a heavily armed F-18 Hornet into hostile territory.
The enemy is powerfully fortified and ready for the fight. In the air you'll encounter MIG Fighters and Bear Bombers while from the ground, you'll take fire from SU7 Sam Missile Launcher's and ship based anti-aircraft guns.
Sega have launched this super realistic flying simulator following the success of Airline Pilot last year. It is the closest anyone will come to flying a jet fighter plane without having to join the air force. The flying experience of the game faithfully recreates the necessary skills required to fly the real thing.
- Stereo sound delivered through two in-dash stereo speakers and an in-seat sub-woofer
- Three challenging levels - Training, Desert Fire and Red Rock. If the two mission levels are successfully concluded, players are given new selection choices
- Challenging bonus stages
- Detailed heads up display data includes Air Craft Altitude, Air Craft Damage, Air Craft Speed, Remaining Missiles and 20mm ammunition levels
- Player Controls Include:
- Altitude Controls Stick - Controls up/down and left/right altitudes
- Gun Trigger - Fires 20mm Vulcan Cannon
- Missile Launch Switch - Fires air to air and air to ground fire and forget missiles
- View change switch - Select the heads up display cockpit interior or rear of AC view.
- Rudder Pedals - Controls AC heading.
- Throttle - Controls AC Speed.
- Air Brake Switch - Decelerates AC quickly.
- View Stick - Move stick to see above, behind and to the sides of AC.
|Product Name :||Sega Strike Fighter SD|
|Category Type :||Simulators|
|Manufacturer :||Sega Corporation|
|Year Of Release :||2000|
|Product Size :||Width: 96.5 cm|
Depth: 162.6 cm
Height: 188.0 cm
|Product Weight :||279 kg|
|PCB Type :||Sega Naomi 1 Rom Board|
|Controller Type :||Joystick|
|Screen Orientation :||Horizontal|
|No. Of Players :||1|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit