| About the Association |
The Billiard Congress of America is all about business involved in billiard industry! Helping businesses grow and increase enjoyment of the game of billiards. Founded in 1948 and helping to govern the sport of pocket billiards ever since.
The Billiard Congress of America has over 1,500 business members in the manufacturing, distribution, retailer and proprietor categories. Membership is also available to organizations that are not in the billiard industry itself, but serve our membership base with a variety of products and services. Voting and associate members enjoy the additional benefits of voting in Board of Director elections and on by-laws changes. They also have the opportunity to exhibit at the Billiard Congress of American International Trade Expo.
The BCA offer many kinds of memberships each with their own benefits and cost to join. The memberships range from a full Voting membership to a Non-Profit Recreation Centers memberships.
New BCA Business members receive:
- "How To Play Pool Right" booklets.
- A subscription to the Bi-Monthly BCA Break News Magazine.
- A membership directory.
- BCA Product Catalog.
- Member Window Decal.
- The Official Rules & Records Book.
- A Billiards Etiquette poster.
- Membership Certificate.
- The BCA By-Laws Handbook.
- Membership Pin.
- The BCA Clip Art Packet.
- Room Proprietors also receive The "Profile of a Billiard Room."
- Retailers will also receive The "Retail In Review."