About LaserStar Saturn Jukebox
This Laserstar model for the year 2000 features two new black light graphics and colourful rotating pilaster lights.
A state-of-the-art backlit glass-surfaced keyboard by Touch Sensor Technologies makes selection easier than ever.
Product Details for LaserStar Saturn Jukebox
- 12 full-sized jackets are displayed beside easy-to-read title strips;
- The motor-driven pages flip vertically for easier reading and will accommodate up to 100 CD album covers and title strips;
- In the "attract mode", the title pages turn automatically or move to a specific page number;
- Equipped with the Rowe CBA-2 Bill Acceptor, the Saturn takes $1 and $5 bills and has a 1,000 bill stacker;
- The unit is CDV and karaoke-capable.
- 250 watts RMS (125 watts/channel)
- Dual 7 band equaliser
- (2) 12" bass,
- (2) Mid-range,
- (2) Tweeters
|Product Name :||LaserStar Saturn Jukebox|
|Category Type :||Jukebox Machines|
|Year Of Release :||2000|
|Product Size :||Width: 104.1 cm|
Depth: 67.3 cm
Height: 162.6 cm
|Product Weight :||182.25 kg|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit