About Pirate's Hook Video Redeption Game
Pirate's Hook is a two player video redemption game from UNIS in which players have to try and catch as many fish as possible to win tickets.
Players simply press the button "Lower Hook" to lower the hook, rotate the handle to reel in fish and catch as many fish as possible within the time limit. Junk Items will get you no tickets, so try to avoid them. The bigger the fish, the higher the score, but the biggest catch is the Lobster King - catch him for Mega Bonus.
Product Details for Pirate's Hook Video Redeption Game
- One of a kind fishing reel mechanism…feels like real fishing!
- Fast-paced gameplay with skill and timing
- Unique rotating reel handles with multiple tension settings. Pull harder for BIG FISH!
- The bigger the fish, the higher the score. Catch the lobster, win the treasure!
- 2 player video fishing game
- Striking multi-color changing LED lights
- 42" LCD monitor
||8 Dec, 2015
|Product Name :||Pirate's Hook Video Redeption Game|
|Category Type :||Ticket Redemption Machines|
|Style :||Sport Games|
|Manufacturer :||Universal Space Amusement|
|Product Size :||Width: 103.0 cm|
Depth: 85.0 cm
Height: 231.9 cm
|Product Weight :||180 kg|
|Controller Type :||Reel|
|Screen Size :||42" Screen|
|Screen Orientation :||Vertical|
|Gameplay :||Single & Co-operative Play|
|No. Of Players :||2|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit