About The Snack Attacker and the Challenger
A crane machine design for use with snack foods.
- Three Vibrant Color Schemes
- "All-Steel/No-Steal" Housing. Rugged steel construction puts this crane in a class by itself.
- Improved Profitability
- New Rear Win Chute. Full Chute, No-Miss Sensing. Hundreds of Merchandising Possibilities.
- New Dome/New Lighting
- No Food/Drink/Debris On Top, "See-Me/Play-Me" Lights!
- Streamlined Cabinet
- Sleek Lines, Larger Service Door Opening, Easy Hinged Interior
- New Claw Action
- Full Perimeter Coverage and New Plush Claw Version for Beanbag Toys and small plush.
- Chute-in-Back Design and Built-In Tilt Switch
- New Sound Effects
- Full Chute Sensing from Smallest Candy Prize to Bulky Plush. No Free Rides Caused by Missed Sensing.
- Large 7 1/2" Square Drop Chute with Door
- No Narrowing for Prize Sensing. Accepts High-Value Plush Toys and Odd Shapes!
Product Details for The Snack Attacker and the Challenger
- Available Larger Capacity Model
- Taller, Wider, Deeper. Bigger Profit Load. 42" Wide Model Available for Plush or Candy.
- Dispenses a prize with every play - GUARANTEED - or easily set for skill play mode.
- Heavy gauge steel and acrylic construction for durability and security. Attractive vibrant colors.
- Flashing attraction lighting around window perimeters with fluorescent lighting on the playing field.
- 8-way joystick controlled with separate drop claw button.
- Adjustable volume sound effects.
- Dual coin mechanism with separate lock-in coin box, optional bill acceptor with stacker.
- Electronic coin meter to verify plays.
- Multiple pricing control for plays from $0.25 to $25.00
|Product Name :||The Snack Attacker and the Challenger|
|Category Type :||Crane Machines|
|Manufacturer :||Advanced Games & Engineering|
|Year Of Release :||2000|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit