This show is a great way for people of various industry's, including arcade and amusement, to come together and network ideas about the parts of a business that can sometimes seem peripheral and how to best utilize them. The show aims to show business owners and operators how good foodservice, vending goods and technologies, etc, can be used to substantially improve the performance of your business.
As you can see from the schedule below, the three day show is pack full of conferences and programs for businesses.
Wednesday, April 09
- 7:30 am-1:00 pm Quality Coffee Certificate Program (QCCP): NEW! Coffee Brewing Technologies
- 8:30 am-10:00 am Maximizing Profitability in a Micro Market
- 8:30 am-10:00 am Why You Do What You Do - Growing your business is more than just selling.
- 8:30 am-10:00 am Enhancing Technology Performance
- 8:30 am-10:00 am Advocacy in Action: A Broad Industry Perspective
- 10:15 am-11:15 am Consumption Trends: The Future of At-Work Hot Beverage Service
- 10:15 am-11:15 am Driving Profits & Growing Your Business
- 10:15 am-11:15 am Making it Work: Millennial Expectations in the Workplace
- 10:15 am-11:15 am Dynamic Future Developments
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm Product Engineering: Pricing Drives Success
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm Nutrition Update: Meet the New FitPick
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm Driving Sustainability for Your Consumer
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm Social Media & Your Personal Brand
- 1:15 pm-2:45 pm NAMA Opening General Session
- 3:00 pm-6:30 pm Show Floor Open
Thursday, April 10
- 8:30 am-10:30 am NAMA Annual Meeting, Industry Awards, Keynote Address
- 10:30 am-5:00 pm Show Floor Open
Friday, April 11
- 9:00 am-10:00 am WIN Networking Event
- 9:00 am-10:00 am Organizational Culture: The Impact on Growth & Profitability
- 10:00 am-2:00 pm Show Floor Open
The show will be running till the 11th of April this week, for more information click here or check out the official NAMA OneShow site.