EAG International 2015 Wrap Up
This article comes from Highwaygames.com
EAG International 2015 opened on the 13th this week and closed it's doors yesterday after another successful year of amusement and arcade.
The trade show is one of the first and one of the biggest of the year, showcasing the best products from over 150 international and domestic manufacturers. The show is incredibly popular, as exhibitors bring their best available games, machines, and services to the show, attracting more than 5,000 visitors from more than 60 countries.
For the first time this year, the event took place along side the Visitor Attraction Expo (VAE) 2015, which is dedicated to the attractions and leisure industry and complements the amusement and arcade industry very well.
Here is a run down of what every one was talking about from the show:
- Bandai Namco Games brought with them a number of highly anticipated/popular arcade machines. The most talked about probably being Time Crisis 5, the latest instalment to the TC series and appears to have been one of the more popular of the new games. They also brought with them Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, which would have been showing the update the Western versions received earlier this year, and the still-very-exciting Star Wars Battle Pod. Other games included Animal Kaiser, Dead Heat Riders, new game Lost Land Adventure and some kiddy games - Citrus Crusher (whacker game) and Street Choops Party (looks like a medal game). They also brought their various Pacman machines, such as Ticket Mania, and sports games, such as Air Hockey and Basketball.
- Sega had one of their biggest booths at the show, exhibiting some great new games, including the new Showdown driving game, Plants Vs Zombies: The Last Stand, and the new giant Transformers Super Deluxe cabinet. They were also showcasing some popular games from their line up such as Outrun 2, SR3, and Initial D3. Also on display was the new Kung Fu Panda Dojo Mojo game which looks really fun!
- It was a great year for pinball too. Stern was exhibiting their latest pinnies, including The Walking Dead and WWE Wrestlemania. UK manufacturer Pinball Heaven showed off their pin, Full Throttle, and was joined by Jersey Jack Pinball owner with the new The Hobbit piball, Medieval Madness Remake, and redemption mode Wizard of Oz pinballs!
- Raw Thrills had quite an impressive and awesome looking booth with the big draw card, Jurassic Park, on display. They were also exhibitng many of their best-selling games, including SnoCross Aliens Aramgeddon, the family-freidnly Barrel of Monkeys, and Batman!
- And brief mentions: WAHLAP exhibited Storm Rider and Overtake driving/racing games; Adrenaline Amusements brought the popular Candy Crush Saga and Fruit Ninja FX 2; IGS/Barron Games brought GoGo Pony; IGN brought their ticket redemption arcade adaptation of Flappy Bird; and UDC exhibited the super fun Fish Bowl Frenzy which many visitors appear ot have really enjoyed and FlyFishing Festival, a fish hunting video redemption game.
Check out the photos below, sourced from Las Vegas Soho facebook, EAG International Twitter and Pinball News.
The URL for this article is:
Copyright © 1999 - 2021, Highwaygames.com All Rights