G2E Asia 2015 Online Registration Now Open
This article comes from Highwaygames.com
The G2E Asia 2015 exhibition's online registration is now open. It is held in Macau once a year and focuses on online and location gaming, gaming technologies, business strategies, and amusement.
Visitors are invited to join more than 95% of the top Asian casino operators at Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia) 2015, taking place May 19-21 at the Venetian Macau. G2E Asia is the premier Asian trade event where casino-entertainment professionals gather to network and conduct business.
At G2E Asia 2015, you’ll have access to:
• 200 exhibitors from all over the world showcasing slots, table games, security, igaming, casino design, marketing solutions, food & beverage, entertainment, and hospitality.
• 3 days of world-class education seminars—the most comprehensive gaming education in Asia lead by industry experts and covering the hottest topics in the industry.
• Over 20 networking opportunities to meet the Who’s Who of the industry.
• NEW! Macau International Clubbing Show (MICS) Pavilion displaying the latest in entertainment and event management products and trends such as beverages, bar equipment, sound lighting and effects, design, service providers, and new technologies.
• NEW! All Asia Dealers’ Championship—a new competition for croupiers to further hone their skills and showcase their talents across three games: baccarat, roulette, and black jack.
• iGaming Summit—learn about how to discover new revenue streams and about the latest online gaming regulation.
Plus, get five of your colleagues to register and be entered into the draw for a chance to win a ticket to The House of Dancing Water — the world's largest water extravaganza show in Macau.
You can register online via the G2E Asia 2015 website.
Copyright © 1999 - 2022, Highwaygames.com All Rights