Macao Gaming Show Survey Forcasts Major Growth For 2015 Show
This article comes from Highwaygames.com
Following the success of last year’s Macao Gaming Show, the expo organisers have been busy analysing the statistics to help harness the event’s strengths and new survey results forcasts major growth for the 2015 show.
The early forecasts indicate that the 2015 edition already looks set to build on last year’s attendance figures, with at least 99% of attendees confident that they would return at the next opportunity.
When asked for their opinions on the Macao Gaming Show and specific reasons for returning, attendees focused on the show logistics, commenting on the organiser’s professionalism, the informative conference topics and the “brilliantly diversified” exhibitor base. They also said that the Asian theme had drawn them to the show, with the centre-piece on this rapidly developing market offering valuable insight for international attendees.
MGS visitor levels soared by 40% from the previous year in 2014. But it wasn’t just the quantity of people at the show that appeared to impress exhibitors; it was also the quality.
Of the twelve thousand visitors who passed through the doors of the Venetian to attend the 2014 ‘By Asia, for the world’ show, at least two thirds were senior management figures or company directors.
An overwhelming 84% of visitors had the authority to either approve or recommend purchases, while the remaining 16% could identify potential areas for investment.
MGS General Manager and Event Director Marina Wong commented: “People are the true driving factor behind any world class show, which is why we aim to attract the most influential visitors and highest quality exhibitors that the industry has to offer.
“In 2013 and 2014, we had a strong track record of bringing key decision makers, high level casino executives and powerful regulators together – and we were enthused to hear guests commenting on this winning formula.”
For more information on the show, click here.
Copyright © 1999 - 2022, Highwaygames.com All Rights