Bandai Namco Amusement America’s latest software update for World’s Largest Pac-Man also includes a Galaga install.
Software update v1.33 fixes bugs in World’s Largest Pac-Man, but also adds Galaga as a playable selection on the machine.
The update is free for World’s Largest Pac-Man owners.
Software update details:
• Full Galaga support added
• Test menu feature to run game as Galaga only, Pac-Man only, or both
• Ticket redemption and E-Ticket support for Galaga added
• Improved E-Ticket mode for Galaga and Pac-Man (bug fixes, improved flow, etc.)
• Several SFX changes and improvements
• Expanded and improved audits section
• Improved UI look and flow for new game select screen
• Timer for pick game screen and high score tables slightly reduced to improve cycle times
• Galaga logo added to attract UI elements if game is running as "Galaga only"
• Fixed some leader board/high score issues that were present in v1.25
• Fixed a bug that caused the Galaga logo to appear in leader boards when only Pac-Man was being run
Download the software update here