Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia) is the premier international gaming-entertainment exhibition and conference dedicated to the Asian gaming-entertainment market. Organized by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Reed Exhibitions, G2E Asia made its debut in June 2007, defining itself as the leading event for the gaming entertainment industry in Asia. (G2E Asia is part of The Global Gaming Expo (G2E) portfolio of events. G2E is the largest event for the global gaming-entertainment industry and is held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada USA.)
Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia) is the premier Asian trade event and the largest regional sourcing platform for global gaming and entertainment products. G2E Asia services suppliers by enabling them to showcase new products, meet qualified buyers and establish new contacts. Annually, more than 95% of the top Asian casino operators were at the show. Held in Macau-the heart of Asian gaming-entertainment and one of the fastest growing gaming-entertainment markets in the world, G2E Asia is the hub where professionals network and conduct business.
• Get a better insight into how you can effectively optimize your busines
• Ensure you are fully compliant and learn from best practice end-user case-studies
• Keep up-to-date with the latest product and service solutions showcased at the event
• Access thought-leading content through the extensive education programme
• Network with a global gambling industry of over 10,000 people
G2E ASIA 2019: THE BIGGEST AND MOST DIVERSE EDITION TO DATE
- The 13th edition of Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Asia
- another record-setting year with its largest and most diverse edition to date.
- stretched across a 34,000-sqm show floor
- hosted nearly 200 exhibitors
- displayed new aand cutting-edge products, solutions and technologies
- 16,563 professional visitors.