About CoasteRider X-Press
A motion base roller coaster simulator, that simulates 6 roller coaster rides from Cedar Point amusement park in the US. The rides featured are "Mantis", "Mean Streak", "Gemini", "Blue Streak", "Iron Dragon", "Magnum XL 200". The unit pumps out DVD audio and video and contains 4 orginal Peter Frampton songs.
- Maximum pitch: 25 degrees
- Maximum Roll: 20 degrees
- Required circuit: 15amps@120v
- Shipping Weight: 950lbs 432kgs
- Six Different Cedar Point Coasters on Each Machine Encourage Replay
- A Custom Soundtrack From Guitar Legend Peter Frampton Enhances the Experience
- DVD Audio / Video Technology Deliver Crystal Clear Sound and Pictures
- Digital Surround Sound 'Puts You In the Ride'
- Proven Components Require No Scheduled Maintenance, Eliminating Down Time
- Completely Self-Contained Motion Platform Requires No External Control Boxes
- Small Operational Footprint Improves Floorspace Utilization
- Low Price Provides Quicker Return on Investment
- Open Cockpit Design Reduces Liability Insurance and Attracts On-Lookers
- Electric Motors Eliminate Likelihood of Messy Hydraulic Leaks
- Plug and Ride Design Eliminates Need for Operator, Reducing Overhead
- Easy Menu Setup Provides Quick Adaptation to Any Form of Payment
- Mobility Kit - Provides Quick and Easy Solution to On-Site Transport
- Repeater Monitor - Allows for Remote Transmission of Video for Spectator Appeal
|Product Name :||CoasteRider X-Press|
|Category Type :||Simulators|
|Manufacturer :||Ronbotics Corporation|
|Product Size :||Width: 107.0 cm|
Depth: 216.0 cm
Height: 178.0 cm
|Product Weight :||432 kg|
|Gameplay :||Single Play|
|No. Of Players :||2|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit