About Beach Head 2000
You are a lone gunner and the only form of defence against an onslaught of enemies.
A steady aim and nerves of steel are the only ways to destroy the ememies had come via land, sea and air as they attack you from every angle. Photo-realistic graphics and earth shaking sound effects add to the realism of the game. Defend your post and pray that the supply plane comes in time.
Product Details for Beach Head 2000
- Unlimited levels of pulse pounding action
- Non-stop hardcore shooting action that simulates the drama of military conlfict
- Photo-realistic 3D graphics (no hardware 3D acceleration required)
- Enemy Targets that include: Jet Fighters, Bombers, Attack Helicopters, Tanks, Landing troops and more!
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 95 or 98
- CPU: PentiumÃ�?Ã�Â® II 233 or 100% compatible. PentiumÃ�?Ã�Â® II 266 or faster recommended
- VIDEO CARD: DirectXÃ�?Ã�Â® compatible video card capable of running 16-bit color palette. (DirectX 7.0 included)
- SOUND CARD: DirectSound compatible sound card
- CD-ROM DRIVE: 8x CDROM
- MEMORY: 32MB RAM minimum
- INPUT DEVICE: Microsoft 100% compatible mouse required.
- HARD DRIVE: 75MB hard disk space
|Product Name :||Beach Head 2000|
|Category Type :||Shooting Games|
|Style :||Shooting Style Games|
|Manufacturer :||Tsunami Visual Technologies|
|Year Of Release :||2000|
|Controller Type :||Joystick|
|No Of Joysticks :||1|
|Gameplay :||Single Play|
|No. Of Players :||1|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit