About Crazy Speed 2 Arcade Machine
The Crazy Speed 2 Arcade Machine is a driving game with the ability to link players online to create the ultimate high-octane racing experience. Spanning 8 different locations, the goal is to race against one another to be first over the finishing line.
Crazy Speed 2 offers an online tournament mode that can be accessed from anywhere simultaneously so you can engage in real time races with opponents halfway across the world.
You can also custom tune your car, name your own character, and choose from 4 game modes. Customisation options range from decals, paint colour to upgraded parts, powered engines, and many more. Competing in special races gives you the chance to earn parts and upgrade your car performance. There is also a rechargeable nitrous oxide boost system which adds another level of excitement and challenge to the game.
Product Details for Crazy Speed 2 Arcade Machine
- Customizable cars, plenty of upgrades
Multiple tracks, varied degree of difficulty, race in Forward or Reverse mode
- 4 Game Modes: Story Mode, Time Attack, Local Race, and Nationwide Race
- Multi-player online tournament mode links players from different locations
- Save upgraded cars, stats, and progress with the built-in Card System
- Seat vibration, wind blowing feature
- Local linking up to 4 units
- Built-in Card System
- 42" LCD monitor
- 8 different location, race to be first to win
- Online tournament mode can be accessed with internet connection
- Custom-tune cards, name own character
- Compete in special races
|Product Name :||Crazy Speed 2 Arcade Machine|
|Category Type :||Driving Machines|
|Style :||Driving / Riding Games|
|Manufacturer :||Universal Space Video Game|
|Year Of Release :||2015|
|Product Size :||Width: 104.8 cm|
Depth: 163.2 cm
Height: 194.7 cm
|Product Weight :||348 kg|
|Controller Type :||Steering|
|Shifter :||6 Speed|
|Pedal Configuration :||2|
|Screen Size :||42" Screen|
|Screen Orientation :||Horizontal|
|Gameplay :||Single Play, Versus Play & Co-operative Play|
|No. Of Players :||1|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit