About Grand Touring
Grand Touring is a racing simulation video game in which the player steps into a pod, that moves and vibrates depending on the action on the screen. There are 3 difficulties which cater to all skill types. The movement in caused by the dynamic motion base, and the vibration is caused by the force feedback steering wheel and sound vibration.
Product Details for Grand Touring
- Electrical system hydraulic servo valve & cylinder
- Electric motor-3Phase 220V, 50Hz 2.2Kw / 220VAC, 50Hz 2.2Kw
- Power System 100-220VAC, 50/60Hz
- Display (monitor) Resultion 1024 X 768, 800 X 600, 29" VGA monitor
- Controls Intel Pentium II processor, 3DFX VoodooII
- Dynamics Limits of motion Roll 18 degrees, Pitch 20 degrees, Heave 160mm
- Velocity Roll 30 degrees/sec, Pitch 20 degrees/sec, Heave 160mm/sec
- Acceleration Roll 60 degrees per second squared, Pitch 60 degrees squared, Heave depends on payload
|Product Name :||Grand Touring|
|Category Type :||Simulators|
|Year Of Release :||1999|
|Product Size :||Width: 182.4 cm|
Depth: 243.5 cm
Height: 205.0 cm
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit