About i-Flip Arcade Machine
i-Flip is a two player arcade game machine that is somewhat of a cross between a foosball and an air hockey machine. Gameplay is simple to understand and is suitable for all ages. Each player uses a large joystick which controls a bar near the players goal mouth. Players must defend and attack, and must sink as many balls as possible through the adversary's goal to win.
Randomly throughout play, 4 balls are launched through an automatic balls launcher, leading to even more frenetic play. The machine also has an automatic electronic counting goals system, through an optical sensor.
Product Details for i-Flip Arcade Machine
- Exclusive Soccer-themed Sound Effects!
- Exciting Background Musics!
- Vibrant and attractive colors!
- Operated by coin, token or smartcard;
- Up to 5 balls launched simultaneously, challenging the player's abilities;
- LED Displays show credits, time, player 1 and player 2 score on both sides of the field;
- Soccer Field with Grass Appearance;
- Automatic Electronic Scoring System;
- Operator Adjustable Game Settings.
|Product Name :||i-Flip Arcade Machine|
|Category Type :||Sports Games|
|Style :||Sport Games|
|Manufacturer :||Imply Electronic Technology|
|Year Of Release :||2009|
|Product Size :||Width: 99.0 cm|
Depth: 232.0 cm
Height: 116.0 cm
|Product Weight :||160 kg|
|Gameplay :||Versus Play|
|No. Of Players :||2|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit