About i-Hockey Arcade Machine - Fire Model
i-Hockey Fire is an arcade machine, redemption table with a fire inspired theme. Gameplay is similar in concept to an Air Hockey Table, however in i-Hockey players use buttons to control Left/Right Flippers, and attempt to flick small balls into their opponents goal.
Players can control the flippers by using the buttons located on the side of the table, or alternatively by using the buttons on the top of the control panel. There are a number of balls on the playfield at a time, making sure action is fast and frenetic. Balls automatically launch back onto the playfield after a goal has been scored.
The machine has eye-catching blue LED lights around the playfield, and is suitable for all ages.
Product Details for i-Hockey Arcade Machine - Fire Model
- Exclusive Game: unique in the market;
- Outstanding fire design with dragons and volcanoes;
- Great music and sound effects;
- Bright LED's flashing with lighting effects in the game field draw the attention of everyone;
- Super LED Displays show time and score, and an extra LED display shows credits;
- Operated by coin, token or smartcard for easy collection;
- Integrated wheels for easy transportation.
|Product Name :||i-Hockey Arcade Machine - Fire Model|
|Category Type :||Air Hockey Tables|
|Style :||Sport Games|
|Manufacturer :||Imply Electronic Technology|
|Year Of Release :||2011|
|Product Size :||Width: 86.0 cm|
Depth: 155.0 cm
Height: 91.0 cm
|Product Weight :||82 kg|
|Controller Type :||Buttons/Flippers|
|Gameplay :||Versus Play|
|No. Of Players :||2|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit