About i-Run Arcade Machine
i-Run is a running simulation arcade machine that encourages the healthy habits of physical activity in a fun way.
Run a race against a snail, a turtle, a rabbit, and a cheetah; if you beat the your chosen animal you win! Overcome obstacles and train your abilities to reach the finish line.
Product Details for i-Run Arcade Machine
- Exclusive Game: unique in the market;
- Colorful and modern graphic design;
- Filled with cheerful music and exclusive sound effects, tuned with two enhanced speakers for an awesome sound;
- 1 or 2 players can have fun: it is possible to compete with the machine, or challenge a second racer toward the virtual 200 meters route towards the finish line;
- Fully interactive: with the innovative fuzzy artificial intelligence system, i-Run automatically identifies the entry of one or two players in the game, and even after the competition has already started, if a second player just climbs on the smart sensors, and i-Run automatically activates the entry of the second human player in the challenge;
- Modern sensors illuminated in white and blue at the base, calculate the speed and distance traveled by the player. Meanwhile, bright blue and white LEDs are lightened on the panel, indicating the route traveled by each runner through the way;
- According to the speed of each player, dozens of colorful and dynamic RGB LED's are lightened, displaying the speed of different animals (the slow snail, turtle, rabbit, or the fastest cheetah);
- Safety with anti slip surface on the base and side supports prevent the players from hurting themselves;
- Electronic panel displays time, score and high score;
- Super LED Display presents the credits;
- Operated by coin, token or smartcard for easy collection;
|Product Name :||i-Run Arcade Machine|
|Category Type :||Ticket Redemption Machines|
|Style :||Sport Games|
|Manufacturer :||Imply Electronic Technology|
|Product Size :||Width: 165.0 cm|
Depth: 151.0 cm
Height: 215.0 cm
|Product Weight :||120 kg|
|Controller Type :||Interactive floor panels|
|Gameplay :||Single Play & Versus Play|
|No. Of Players :||2|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit