About NASCAR Showdown
NASCAR Showdown is a four-player interactive racing game from Bay Tek. The machine has a large racing track, with players controlling a racing car remotely from their player station. The first car to get a set amount of laps around the track is the winner.
The track itself is completely slotless, allowing for full maneuverability. When less than 4 people are playing the game, computer controlled cars will be used to provide competition. There are three different skill levels - Rookie, Pro, and Veteran, and when players race against the computer, the drones will automatically adjust based on the players skill level.
Product Details for NASCAR Showdown
- Officially licensed
- Camera and image processing technology provide accurate car detection and control
- Drones adjust to skill of players racing
- Magnetic controls on steering wheels and throttles
- Dual monitors keep track of players stats (lap, lap speed, running order), animated game announcer, and play 6 NASCAR attract videos
- Modular cabinet design - 3 section design allow game to fit through standard 3 foot door
|Product Name :||NASCAR Showdown|
|Category Type :||Other Products|
|Manufacturer :||Bay-Tek, Inc.|
|Year Of Release :||2009|
|Product Size :||Width: 254.0 cm|
Depth: 160.0 cm
Height: 228.6 cm
|Product Weight :||434.25 kg|
|Gameplay :||Single Play & Versus Play|
|No. Of Players :||4|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit