Reflec Beat Vollza Arcade Machine is a touchscreen based music video game from Konami and has become another popular Bemani series from the company.
The game continues to use the same air hockey play style from previous games, with notes bouncing from top to bottom, as opposed to side to side.
The following is a list of information and changes in the Upper extension pack:
- Difficulty scale has been expanded to 1-13. All charts previously rated Level 10+ have had their rating changed to either 11 or 12 depending on their individual difficulty.
- A new type of Object, the Slide Object, is introduced. Some songs received new charts containing Slide and Vertical Objects, and are highlighted as RENEWAL charts in the music selection screen.
- BPM was not shown on the song select screen initially. However, the BPM display was restored on January 27th, 2016.
- Default maximum difficulty is now 7 for ROUND 1, 9 for ROUND 2, and 12 for FINAL ROUND, versus 8-10-10+ of earlier games.
- All unlockable songs from REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper are still as such if you didn't unlock them. These songs can currently be unlocked with the new VOLZZA KEYs. All songs from REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!, however, are available by default (except for 龍と少女とデコヒーレンス and the FLOOR INFECTION songs).
This bright and engaging cabinet will draw players in from all across the floor, while the fun and simple game play will entice players to play time and again.