About Rowe Laserstar SD51 (50CD)
This exceptional, sleek style from the leader in jukebox design is now available in a CD unit. The SD51 is packed with all the popular features, user-friendly controls and low maintenance components that make this CD jukebox a welcome addition to any location. The eye-catching design and attractive, no-hassle LED lighting beckons to patrons, captures their interest and keeps them around longer.
- holds 50 cds and displays 6 cds covers/booklets at once (2 stacks of 3).
- High-quality 3-way speaker system (rich, full sound).
- 250 Watts per channel amplifier
- High quality commercial-grade CD mechanism (Phillips).
- Solid cabinet design for durability in high-use commercial applications.
- Easy to clean, durable exterior surfaces.
- In-built statistical record keeping, diagnostics and programming.
- Attention-grabbing lighting, displays and signage.
- Castors for easy moving too and from venues.
- Easy to use.
Product Details for Rowe Laserstar SD51 (50CD)
- machine is working
- 240 volts
Please note this machine is sold "as-is" without warranty. All known faults are listed below for reference;
- no coin mech (machine set on freeplay)
- minor cabinet scuff marks
- no remote control
- some light globes not working
- gas lifters weak
- 2x CD racks are broken
- front fluro light not working
- revolving CD display (noisy) needs lube
- power supply has a slight hum
|Product Name :||Rowe Laserstar SD51 (50CD)|
|Category Type :||Jukebox Machines|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit