About the Manufacturer
NSM was established in 1952 in Brunswick by Herbert Nack, Gerhard W. Schulze and Wilhelm Menke. The company developed and produced AWP's and jukeboxes. LÖWEN AUTOMATENDIENST was responsible for sales.
In 1956 both companies moved to Bingen on the Rhine and merged in 1984. LÖWEN AUTOMATEN Gerhard W. Schulze was established as a separate entity.
In 1985 the second subsidiary LÖWEN PLAY GmbH was set up. This company operates coin-op machines in arcades and street locations.
Since 1990 NSM has been a non-public limited company.
In 1999 the research and development and assembly departments of NSM AG were integrated in LÖWEN AUTOMATEN Gerhard W. Schulze GmbH, until then responsible only for sales. Starting on January 1, 2000 this company was named LÖWEN ENTERTAINMENT GmbH.
|Address||Unit 4 – Maple Park
Lowfields Avenue, Leeds, LS12 6HH|