Andamiro’s Pump It Up Prime 2 due to ship from January 9
The first batch of Andamiro’s highly anticipated Pump It Up Prime 2 acade dance machines are due to start shipping on January 9, 2017.
Andamiro planned to ship its new LX cabinet, the 15th instalment of the popular and renowned dance series, on December 29, 2016.
However, due to a “big burden” from its factory, shipping of the Prime 2 has been delayed a week.
Some of the most notable features in the new cabinet include the addition of than 100 new songs, simple and easy card login, a “How to Play” introduction for beginners and a new auto velocity mode.
The card login, called AM.Pass, is part of Andamiro’s card login system called AM.Net.
Andamiro also has the PIU Mobile app. AM.PASS and the PIU Mobile app give core players “continuous play” and a chance to earn higher income. The pass and app aim to drive core players back to the game.
Full songs on the Pump It Up cabinet are shown when players login in using a card, USB or input full mode code.
An Andamiro spokesman said the USB login system would be removed from cabinets within the next year.
“We support login by USB and card, but we have plan to remove login by USB system soon,” the spokesman said.
Andamiro will follow up its successful WPF2016 (World Pump Festival), which was held in Bali, Indonesia in July, with an Asian Championship in 2018.
A South American championship will be held at the same time.
Both events will be held using the Prime 2 LX Cabinets.
“We are planning a continental competition first and then a world-wide event,” the Andamiro spokesman said.
Features of the Pump It Up Prime 2 LX cabinet:
• The new LX cabinet uses a 55″ HD screen, 4 speakers and 2 subwoofers.
• The current Pump It Up music roster has more than 300 songs. Each song provides a total of 4 difficulties with 3 single difficulties and a double difficulty. An extra 100 new songs will be added over a two-year period.
• New songs will be added quarterly. A major update is planned for January 2018.
• Basic songs are shown on the cabinet when played normally. Full songs are shown when players login in using a card, USB or input full mode code. Andamiro plan to phase out the USB system within the next year.
• The LX cabinet has a simple card login system that uses Andamiro’s AM.PASS system, called AM.Net.
• Andamiro also has the PIU Mobile app. AM.PASS and the PIU Mobile app give core players “continuous play” and a chance to earn higher income. The pass and app aim to drive core players back to the game.
• A How To Play tutorial and Easy Mode has been added for beginners.
• The LX cabinet includes music genres such as: Hip Hop, Dubstep, Techno Drum ‘n’ Bass and Pop. It also includes new genres such as K-Pop (Korean pop music), Japanese music and a collaboration between Neon FM and EZ2AC.
• New modes for core players have been included such as: Rival System, Auto Velocity and Random Train.
• Online features include free updates such as Pump It Up Prime 2 2018.
• Online connectivity is wired only (CAT5 Ethernet). No special router or hardware is required.
• Kit upgrades that are compatible with SX, DX, GX, FX, CX and TX PIU cabinet models.