The CIAE 2015 show mainly focused on children's products, such as coin pushers, ticket redemption, video redemption, and kiddy ride games. However, there was also arcade and gaming products included, primarily from the bigger factories like Namco and Sega.
An interesting trend at the show, is the inclusion of a video monitor into kiddy rides, novelty machines, and crane machines. These make up a large number of products and are quite popular in the Chinese market. The Children's products crossed a wide range of types, including shooting, driving, mobile rides, fishing, prize redemption/crane machines, as well as sports related games like air hockey tables, basketball, hammer games, whacker games, and park rides! Lots of choice for visitors to the show.
The new games that were most popular at the show, included:
- Electric Excavator on show at several booths.
- City Warriors: a kind of climbing equipment with rope net, wood frame, metal support etc.
- Time Crisis 5: latest gun shooter from Namco.
- Ace Angler Simulation Arcade Machine: also very popular.
- Meteor Storm Air Hockey: original machine import from Poland. Many visitors liked it.
- Pac Man air hockey from Namco: always popular
- Electronic pinball machine with LCD monitor: Many of the foreign visitors were interested in this product, which is unsurprising given the popularity of pinball in Western countries and Australasia.
- Storm Racer G Deluxe from Wahlap.
- Congo Bongo and Train with shooting function from Shiyu were very popular.
- Lobster Robot and some prize redemption machines from Tongli
- Dream catcher from Tecway
- Big Ben from Xinxingya: 5 players redemption machine
CIAE 2015 attracted many foreigners, especially clients from Middle-eastern countries and Africa, as well as customers from Australia and USA. Popular among the foreign visitors were the children's redemption products and the video pinball with the one titled Deep Sea Treasure getting lots of play time. The idea behind a video pinball machine is to essentially use a screen in place of the playfield, which simulates a pinball playfield and can be played just the same (with flipper buttons, plunger, etc.), but without all the mechanical faults.
The 11th China International Games & Amusement Exhibition 2015 concluded another successful year for the CIAE show, and we look forward to CIAE 2016.