For the amusements and gaming industry professionals making the trip to Monte Carlo, the impressive setting will witness a fresh new approach to the summit programme, reflecting an increasingly inclusive and forward-looking approach.
EUROMAT President Jason Frost explains: “The 2018 summit programme is the product of a great deal of consultation with Association members and other industry stakeholders. The event has always provided the perfect platform for operators and legislators to discuss topical issues and future policies.
“For the first time the summit will devote a full day to player protection and social responsibility, with new payment technologies featuring prominently on the agenda. Amusements will also feature, with a session exploring the case for liberalising the rules surrounding Redemption products in France.
“The enlarged programme is also designed to reach out to manufacturers and operators. These are the people immersed in our industry on a day-to-day basis; they’re investing in the industry and sitting within local communities. We need their perspective and hope they will attend the Summit, and benefit from networking with regulators, industry leaders, national industry associations and also their peers from around Europe,” confirms Jason.
The Summit programme ensures a packed two days, plus an evening networking reception for the many guests who will arrive on the previous evening.
Key subjects for the programme will include:
- Legal Horizon Scan
- Fireside Chat With The Regulators
- Alternative Payment Options; Now Or Never?
- TITO – A Pathway To New Payment Options?
The Market Place Of Tomorrow
- Where Is The Industry Going And Where Will Revenue Growth Come From In The Future?
- The Customer Of The Future
International Perspectives On Gaming And Regulation
- Fireside Chat: Getting To Know The US Market
- The Road To Redemption: The Case For The Liberalisation Of Rules For Redemption Products
- In France
- Self Exclusion: Is It Working And How Do You Manage It To Be Effective?
- Technology: Balancing The Player Experience And Consumer Protection
- Inside Problem Gambling
- Managing Social Responsibility In Different Gaming Channels
- Industry Principles For Social Responsibility
Full details of keynote speakers and the panels for each session are detailed on the EUROMAT website: www.euromat.org