Internationally recognised companies from across the gaming, leisure and technology sectors from the European Union have all elected to take the journey and use MGS as their starting point to reach the all-important Macau and Asian marketplace.
The European contingent ranges from media services to 3D cinematic gaming, from igaming to automated roulette wheels.
“We have enjoyed a strong relationship with businesses from the European Union at the Macao Gaming Show,” commented Event Director Marina Wong. “Providing a platform for exhibitors and buyers eyeing the Asian market is an integral part of MGS and we are excited that so many internationally recognised companies choose to use our exhibition to showcase their services and network here.”
Among those European companies showcasing their own unique range of products and services on the exhibition floor at this year’s MGS in November will be:
- the non-profit organization that envisioned a strategic cultural and trade cooperation between Portugal and China, AJEPC – Portugal China Young Enterprise from Portugal in booth AZ19;
- industry-leading developers and providers of online and land-based betting and gaming solutions and services, Betconstruct from Malta in booth AH15;
- the innovators and leaders of true 3D cinematic gaming, Betsoft from Malta in booth AV29;
- providers of quality gaming coverage to a wide variety of readers, Cosmo from Malta in booth AK36;
- the globally recognised providers of high quality, multi-player machines in luxury interactive entertainment experiences, Interblock from Slovenia in booth AE32;
- the complete Igaming software provider from Malta, Itechno Gaming in booth AK19;
- the market leader in mobile casino gaming, Play’n’Go from Sweden in booth AK 24;
- builders of innovative, automated roulette wheels, Spintec D.o.o from Slovenia in booth AV36;
- and the solutions focused global leader in the development and distribution of diversified gaming, amusement, vending, industrial, retail and transportation components, Suzo Happ from Holland in booth AQ29;
- as well as a French Pavilion at T27.
This is an exciting new addition to the popular show. The move shows open communication and cooperation between international markets, as well as the value of diversity within the indsutry.
Macao Gaming Show | OVERVIEW
Macao Gaming Show (MGS) is organised by the Macau Gaming Equipment Manufacturers Association (MGEMA), co-organised by the General Association of Administrators and Promoters for Macau Gaming Industry, Associação de Mediadores de Jogos e Entretenimento de Macau, Macau Jockey Club, MACAUSLOT, and Macau Yat Yuen Canidrome. MGS is the first large scale gaming and entertainment exhibition organised and run by Macao organisations. MGS will have a floor area of over 10,000 m2. Exhibitors and buyers eyeing the Asian market will be coming from all corners of the world. The event will cover six gaming industry segments: Gaming Equipment and Accessories, Gaming Promoters (Junkets) and VIP Clubs, Casino Fixtures and Fittings, Promotional Services and Memorabilia, Food and Beverage, Entertainment and Performance.