The show will feature more than 200 exhibitors from the region, and this seventh annual expo will feature amusement games, redemption machines, cranes, children's entertainment equipment and indoor play structures and more.
G-Look Organizers say that among the new products to be on display will be:
- UNIS's Seaway Submarine, Safari Ranger 4-player and Duo Drive;
- Shanzhifu Animation Technology's Happy Seesaw, Fairy Carriage and Car Party;
- Guangzhou Wahlap Technology Ltd.'s Top Star II, Storm Racer G Deluxe and Street Hoops Party;
- Golden Amusement's Dolphin Prince, Super Ocean Racing and Magic Disk; and
- G-Look's Time Travel, Ocean Wheeling and Cartoon Coasters.
For more information on products, attending companies and how to register, contact email@example.com or visit www.gtimagazine.com.tw.