Sega Amusements always creates a stellar booth with an incredible line up of arcade machine and redemption games, and 2016 will be no different. The Sega exhibition will include:
- Kancolle Arcade - an arcade game adaption of KanColle, in which players can control the direction and speed of their ships to combat against Abyssal ships. Just like the game's web browser edition, players can also collect different shipgirls into their collection. Watch the game play video below:
- maimai PINK - the latest version of the maimai series released in December 2015. The PINK version is much more focused on anime and vocaloid music tracks than the other versions.
- CHUNITHM - created by the Mai Mai developer team, this music arcade machine uses a new control panel that referred to as "air strings" or the "Ground Slider". It is a keyboard like panel that is split up into 2-8 parts for control and is a touch sensor.
- Wonderland Wars - a tower defence game pits two teams of four against each other and the goal is to destroy the opponent's castle. The cabinet features a touch screen and a vintage fountain pen stylus. The players move characters using the joystick, while the pen is used to activate skills and attack enemies, and characters gain experience to level up by destroying their opponents hoards and main characters.
- Graffiti Card Battle Shot Down King - らくがきカードバトル撃墜王 (also translated to Doodle Card Battle Shooting Down the King) (kids) - a collaboration between Kokonoe and Sega Interactive Japan, it is a new pen touch card battle game and shooter designed for kids! Kids can purchase a card, draw their own battle-ready airship on it and once the machine recognises the drawing, players can use them in the game to try and shoot down other players! This unique and highly interactive game uses incredible 3D graphics on the machine, and will likely get quite a bit of attention at the show! Watch the video below:
Sega will also have other games on show include UFO Catcher 9, StarHorse 3 Season V - Exceed the limit, and Babel Tower (medal game).
Capcom will be showing two machines that were announced in the early months of 2015, but quickly dropped off the radar afterwards... until now. Plus, they will be showing a new licensed game as well. The Capcom Exhibition will include:
- Cytus Ω - a music and rhythm arcade machine which features a unique egg shaped cabinet and is based off the app Rayark Inc. The game uses a unique 3D sound system and uses touchscreen game play. Production is reported to begin this year.
- Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Team Battle - an arcade game based on Shingeki no Kyojin or Attack on Titan anime series is back on Capcom's agenda. The official title will be Shingeki no Kyojin TEAM BATTLE and it will allow up to 4 players to play together. There is little information about this game out at the moment, though it does have an official website.
- Mario Party (medal) - the fifth Mario Party game, from the successful Japanese arcade redemption series which includes other titles: Super Mario Fushigi no Korokoro Party, Mario Party 2, Mario Party Catcher , and Mario Party Whirling Carnival.