The 29th Australasian Gaming Expo continues its countdown with only 2 weeks left until the event. Guests can expect to have a special look into the future of the gaming industry in Australasia, with topics covering areas related to new technology, gaming, hospitality, service and the customer.
Guests can also expect to see the highly anticipated Thunderbirds pinball at AGE. With fans craving its release for years, they finally have the opportunity to experience it for themselves.
With over 200 exhibitors, including international brands like Atrient, the exhibition is sure to impress. This year the exhibition is using Teleportivity, an advanced live-streaming customer service experience in order to help guests navigate around the 19,000 square metres of floor space. Ultimo College TAFE students will also be preparing delicious nibbles at their demonstration stand.
Other displays at the Expo include:
- AV and staging, promotions, entertainment, food
and beverage, gaming machines,
- Building services, uniforms, cleaning and
- Furniture, flooring, signage, design and fit-out,
- Maintenance, management, security systems, paging and communication
- ATM and cash handling, membership systems, and POS
The Australasian Gaming Expo is on the 14-16th of August, 2018 at the ICC Sydney Darling Harbour, NSW.