On 7th – 9th October, the Japan Gaming Congress will be bringing together law makers and thought-leaders from around the globe in Tokyo to discuss the legislative and cultural framework for regulating land based gaming in Japan.
Last year’s event set an industry precedent with a panel of some of the world’s top international operators including Las Vegas Sands, Bloomberry Resorts, MGM and Wynn all sharing their views on the proposed IR plans. 2015’s event will build on that by bringing the key local and central legislative influencers into the conversation, allowing you to get a complete view on what the future Japanese MICE economy will look like.
Key Topics covered in the congress;
- Building a MICE economy in conjunction with IR projects: Where’s the benefit?
- Commercial IR models: Which approach is most appropriate for Japan?
- Future impact on Tourism & Entertainment in Japan
- Financing IR projects: Best practice in grouping funds
- Entering the market: Opportunities for Japanese firms from outside the gaming sector; Security, media, design, tourism and education
- Understanding and addressing concerns around social impacts of gaming regulation: best practice in responsible gaming