The London Affiliate Conference 2016 is expecting over 4,000 delegates and is set to be our biggest event ever. Join us for the 10th LAC on the 4th February - 7th February 2016 for four days of conference, exhibition and networking.
This year sees the return of some exciting features, including a dedicated Acquisition zone as well as having the Financial Partners Expo, the largest dedicated expo for affiliates and introducing brokers within the retail finance sector, co-located with LAC. The iGB Affiliate Awards will also be held during LAC, so remember to nominate and vote!
LAC's activities include:
- Strategic Conference Programme: Our London 2-day conference aims to provide a wealth of information offering panels and presentations. The sessions focus on the current industry updates and techniques and ensures to engage you throughout the event.
- Networking: The relaxed atmosphere of our events encourages the open exchange of ideas and experiences. With over 4,000 people expected to attend, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with affiliates, affiliate managers, operators and speakers.
- Acquisition zone: New for LAC 2016, this zone will be a dedicated area for service providers involved in the entire marketing mix from email service providers and tech companies, through to performance marketing and creative agencies.
- Party! Pick from an array of post exhibition parties to close your deals in a relaxed networking atmosphere.
- Free admission for ALL affiliates and introducing brokers!