About Full Throttle Pinball Machine Standard Edition
Full Throttle Pinball by Heighway Games is for players of all skill levels. It’s a high octane adrenaline rush that sees you take to the track, tour around the globe and take on the very best in the world.
Challenge your skills with motocross, stunt biking, circuit drag and street racing and build up towards a six-ball frenzy of fast multi-ball action.
Face off against arch-rival Francisco Valentino and force him to eat his taunting words.
Races, challenges, loops and circuits, countries to visit and trophies to collect – Full Throttle is the complete bike racing experience in one dynamic pinball package.
The Full Throttle pinball machine is complete with a motorised model of Francisco Valentino who challenges, follows and heckles the player, fuelling the urge to beat him.
It also has two pairs of motorised spinning bike wheels to give extra swerve to the ball.
Full Throttle Pinball Machine Standard Edition features:
• Jack Haeger-drawn translite art
• Jack Haeger-drawn side panel art
• Jack Haeger/Ian Richardson/Dave Sanders-drawn playfield art
• Fast and flowing spacious widebody playfield design
• Unique moulded crossover X-ramps
• Lightning-fast cross-playfield circuit loop and chicane orbits
• Jumping wheelie-bike captive ball toy
• Interactive Valentino model figurine reacts to, follows and taunts player
• Double pairing of fast motorised spinning bike wheels, which affect the trajectory of the balls
• Six RGB light-up O-C-T & A-N-E stand-up targets and two portrait-sized garage lock targets
• Supernova RGB LED CPU-controlled, flasher and playfield GI lighting for maximum intensity and lighting effects – in more than 16 million colours
• Vibrant and exciting art and screen graphics package
• Rockin’ soundtrack from the band Redline – includes ‘King Of The Mountain’ (official song of the Manx TT racing coverage) and multiple tracks from their ‘Vice’ CD
• 2 Turbocharged Flippers
• 2 Slingshot Bumpers
• 3 Pop Bumpers
• Two up-posts and magnet into the garage lock create a wide array of different shots
• Power-eject auto-ball launch and scoop mechanisms
• Chequered-flag shot
All Heighway Pinball games come with:
• Heighway Pinball Gamechange System (HPGS) – future game releases can be installed in existing Heighway Pinball cabinets
• Full Colour Playfield LCD screen for scores, info and animations – located in the playfield surface and at player’s eye view
• LED-illuminated side art panels and back box translite
• Modular, easy-to-change major playfield mechanisms and hardware – complete units that can be removed or installed in seconds for easiest possible maintenance free operation
• Supernova RGB Lighting – All CPU-controlled lighting, flashers and playfield general illumination can be lit in up to 16 million colours for maximum intensity lighting effects and mode-based lighting effects
• Inductive sensor-switch technology – exposed wire switches on the playfield are a thing of the past
• Wi-fi compatibility