About Harley Davidson Pinball (1999)
With the theme of ever-popular Harley Davidson Motorcycles, this pinball features the authentic Harley Davidson engine sounds and offers three different multiball modes:
- FLSTS Heritage Springer Motorcycle Ball Lock - does a wheelie, allowing players to lock balls for explosive 4 ball Motorcycle Multiball.
- 3 Dimensional Molded Stoplight - complete playfield stoplights to light up the 3D stoplight for Redlight Multiball.
- Speedometer Ramp - the ramp shots display the ball speed. Shoot the ramp to complete gears and light the speedometer for Speedometer Multiball.
Note: Production of this game was continued from the original by Sega Pinball.
Product Details for Harley Davidson Pinball (1999)
- Feel the shaker motor rumble as you take off down the road.
- Electro up - a post stops the balls exiting between flippers.
- Classic Rock and Roll riding music.
- Four Pop Bumpers and Eight Classic Drop Targets, along with lots of other mechanical devices
|Product Name :||Harley Davidson Pinball (1999)|
|Category Type :||Pinball Machines|
|Manufacturer :||Sega Pinball, Inc|
|Year Of Release :||1999|
|Product Size :||Width: 71.1 cm|
Depth: 137.2 cm
Height: 198.1 cm
|Product Weight :||112.5 kg|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit