About Pump it Up: Zero
Pump it Up Zero is the 18th arcade game release in the Pump It Up series. Zero features a brand new interface, now featuring previews of background videos and the ability for two players to play on separate difficulties.
Zero also contains what is known as 'Easy Station', a mode containing a modified interface and a selection of easy songs. Zero contains 25 new songs, with a total of over 125 songs.
Product Details for Pump it Up: Zero
- BGA Preview: You can preview when selecting a song
- You can select your Mode and Channel on the same screen
- Split Mode Decision: Players of different skill levels can play together using difference modes
- 25 new songs, 2 hidden songs
- over 125 total songs
- compatible with mk6 and mk5 main boxes
Strengthened Functions for More Fun
- Strengthened Step: well-arranged steps for more fun
- Reward System: total 50 hidden items that appear, according to game play
- Another Step: additional 30 steps for PIU speeder fanatics, Another Channel does not appear initially
- Mission System: New ways to play, via special challenges for players
Easy Station for New Players
- Easy Station: simple interface and new, easy steps
- Interface Explanation: includes how to play for Arcade Station and Easy Station
- How to Play: you can choose "How to Play" on one stage of Easy Station. You can also practice with detailed explanation
|Pump it Up: Fiesta
|Product Name :||Pump it Up: Zero|
|Category Type :||Music Machines|
|Style :||Music Games|
|Year Of Release :||2006|
|Controller Type :||Dance Pad|
|Screen Orientation :||Horizontal|
|Gameplay :||Single Play & Versus Play|
|No. Of Players :||2|
See a problem with the information provided?
We need your help to make our Database the best it can be.
Click here to submit